2 Tablespoons Flax Seed Meal
2 Tablespoons Water
½ cup Butter
½ cup Sugar
½ cup Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
½ teaspoon Vanilla
1 cup Flour
2 Tablespoons Brewer’s Yeast
½ teaspoon Baking Soda
½ teaspoon Salt
1-1/3 cup Old Fashioned Oats (not quick oats)
½ cup Butterscotch Chips (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix the Flax Seed Meal and Water; let it set for 3 minutes
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars well.
4. Add vanilla, and flax seed mixture; mix well.
5. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients (flour, brewer’s yeast, baking soda, and salt)
6. Add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl; mix well.
7. Stir in oats & butterscotch chips.
8. Spoon mixture onto baking sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes.