- Try thinking about your typical work schedule and what time the best opportunities to pump will be and start mimicking that pumping schedule at home.
- Introduce the bottle to your baby at least a week before you head back to work - this can take time for babies to adjust to, especially if you were full time breastfeeding before.
- Pack your pumping bag as much as possible the night before.
- Rinse & store your parts in a refrigerator at work in-between pumping sessions to save time & washing.
- If you're comfortable and have a decent amount of commute time - think about pumping while you're driving - be sure to get the Hands Free Pump Bra first!
- Bring a picture of you baby with you.